Re: fuel leak near right rear wheel...

To: dkm@unc.edu
Subject: Re: fuel leak near right rear wheel...
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2006 20:46:06 -0600
Well,  I never had an original SU on one to look at.  I also have a '70
B with a different fuel system than you.

I looked at the MossMotors website and there are several bits in your
fuel system that I don't have.

I have a line that goes from my fuel tank to the pump and from the pump
to the carbs.

That said, I believe the SU was normally mounted on the underside of the
car near the battery boxes.  You may have a cut off valve in the system
or some other bit of new fangled :) hardware that I do not.

Try looking a the moss site and seeing if you can identify your bad part.

--
Andrew