Re: Selling 67B on Ebay

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Selling 67B on Ebay
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:54:01 -0600
as a responsible seller (apparently to everyone except a few certain people)
i will never leave feedback until i get feedback from a buyer.  and i have
lots of happy buyers.  guess a certain someone won't be buying from me.
that's OK.

sorry - that's reality, not some kind of theoretical "responsibility."
there are a lot of irresponsible buyers, and i'm not going to suffer at
their hands due to no fault of mine.  anyone who has done serious selling on
ebay has numerous tales of bad buyers.

and  yes, there are bad sellers.  i've been nuked once or twice.  get real
or get out of the game.