Re: Selling 67B on Ebay

To: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Selling 67B on Ebay
From: William McLeod <wbmcleod@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:33:23 -0700
I guess, as a responsible seller, I'll jump back in here.  Why in the
world would you withhold feedback from a buyer who has fulfilled his
or her obligation by paying for your product in a timely manner?  Are
you saying that a buyer has some sort of obligation to leave you a
feedback of any kind at all? Is there an ebay rule I've never seen?
To me, that just sounds like blackmail.
I will honor my own obligations as I see them, rule or no rule, and
let the buyer worry about his.  I have a satisfaction guaranteed rule
with everything I sell, and that makes everything else that derives
from that easy to handle.  Yes, I do on occasion refund every penny a
buyer has sent, but with one memorable exception in around 1,000
sales, every instance has been because of an error of mine, and the
number of occasions has been less than 20.
I don't understand how you can have a bad buyer when the bill has
been paid....

Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson