Re: Selling 67B on Ebay

To: wbmcleod@cox.net, sumton@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: Selling 67B on Ebay
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:23:54 EST
Bill,
Thanks for that voice of reason. And I know there are many sellers on eBay
who feel as you do. That's why I keep going back. It's a great venue for trade
if it's done with trust and dignity for all involved. And as I've been saying
 for some time, it also makes your positive feedback history really mean
something to a would-be buyer.

Yeah, I know there are those who would try to exploit the system. But  that's
the pervasive diluted moral code we live with today. But we should deal  with
it as honorable people rather than sinking to that level and just  accepting
it.

Thank you!

Steve