Basic MGB Questions

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Basic MGB Questions
From: Daybell7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 09:42:17 EST
Mg'ers,

1.  How do I stop water leaks when it rains or when washing my 72  roadster?
Not from the windows, but from the fresh air vent, I  think.  Are there
run-off channels that may be clogged?

2.  My MGB sags?  Are shackles an option?  The front springs  are worn out.
My budget is limited, but I want to fix it right, too.

3.  I'd like to create the most throaty exhaust sound (TR3 like, if
possible).  What system can I install?

4.  Many, many thanks to Kelvin for help with my first clutch  change-out
last year.  Car is running excellent and the clutch is operating  superbly.

Thanks in advance.
Steve Hughes
Gainesville, FL