RE: Information

To: "Valda and Merl Rosenthal" <mvrose@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: Information
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 09:24:54 -0800
Merl:

If you still have no oil pressure following the advice given about
cranking without spark plugs. Drop us a line and we can go to the next
level. The B oil pump doesn't have much of a problem picking up prime,
unlike some other engines (Rover V8) which will remain nameless.

When you did the restoration, did you remove the oil pump?
Remove the oil pressure relief valve assembly?
Remove any brass plugs from the block?

These are the typical areas that can be a problem if assembled
incorrectly.

Kelvin.