Re: [MGS] Connecting a Trickle Charger

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [MGS] Connecting a Trickle Charger
From: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:31:54 -0500
I've used "Battery Tenders" for four or five years on both MGs and both
Harley-Davidsons. I haven't had to replace a battery since. I think they're
great, I never have to worry about charging a battery before getting any of
them out of winter storage, they all fire right up. The most I ever got out
of a motorcycle battery was two years, the battery in my oldest bike is now
four years old, so I figure I've saved quite a bit of money. The Battery
Tenders are much cheaper than a new battery and they're very easy to install
(and hide).

Jim K