Re: [Mgs] Solstice,

To: Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com>, MGS <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Solstice,
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 11:29:40 -0700 (PDT)
Rick Lindsay <rolindsay@yahoo.com> wrote: Hello Gang,
   I have been considering selling/trading in my
10-year-old M-B SL500 daily driver in for an '08
Solstice GXP.  ---------------------
Well, everyone that is telling you to buy an MGB obviously hasn't been paying
attention to your notes from the past week, Rick! ;-)

I personally like the Saturn Sky Red Line - the styling is a bit sharper, a
little less 'amorphous' than the Solstice. But I'd check one out first, there
are supposedly some ergonomic issues with the cars (placement of switches,
etc.).

      Dan D
Central NJ USA
'76 MGB Tourer - Driver - <cough cough> What's that smoke? <cough cough>
'65 MGB Tourer Project - Yep, still is....
  '04 Audi A4 1.8T q MT-6 - quattro, baby!
NAMGBR #5-2328
  http://dans65b.blogspot.com/