Re: [Mgs] Solstice,

To: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Solstice,
From: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 01:08:35 -0400
The alfa was manufactured as a convertible -- it's called a GTC.  It
was not chopped; it was manufactured as a convertible prior to the
introduction of the duetto.

The 2002 cabriolet was semi-factory; produced by Baur.

The usage of "sedan" for a 2-door is new to me; but I'll yield.  It
just seems wrong, but if the term's used that way...

And yes, I'm aware of the 4-door sedan (that feels redundant) Gulias
and 510s.  Not interested in them, mind; but aware.

Matt