Re: [Mgs] Need info on original 1968-71 MGB fog lamp switch

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Need info on original 1968-71 MGB fog lamp switch
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2007 18:25:07 EDT
In a message dated 8/8/2007 3:13:17 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
doddk@mossmotors.com writes:

I guess  you are correct.

You'd think with such a large gene pool that  inbreeding isn't the
problem.

____________________________________

I dunno Kelvin, a lot of the drivers out there seem to be stamped out with
the same cookie cutter.

We see them on a local highway to a ski area - Whistler, where the 2010
Olympics will be - in a line of traffic 20 km long and these guys are passing
one
car at a time on darned near blind curves just so they can get to the end of
the highway 2 minutes before they'd get there if they just sat in line.

And there is a school of government (I call it the 'Nannie' school of
thought) that seems to think we are all helpless and need to be taken care of
from
cradle to grave by Big Nannie.  So we get all these regulations and  inane
signs saying not to get off the bus until it has stopped moving, don't  point
loaded guns at your own (or anyone else's) head etc.

I'd like to think the average British car owner had more on the ball than
their target group, but I've seen some pretty silly behavior over the
years....some people even buy Reliant Robins - what can I say?

Bill