Re: [Mgs] Heater Motor

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mgs] Heater Motor
From: Max Heim <max_heim@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:43:13 -0800
Yeah... The motor, no big deal. The core... ...eek. Strong men quail...
Removal is merely a PITA and not very well documented. Replacement and
refitting of everything you had to disconnect is nearly impossible. In fact,
I would say it IS impossible. The two times I have done it I had to
kludge/customize solutions in order to get everything back together -- there
is no physical way to reattach certain parts with the access available
inside the car. I think the factory must have installed the heater parts
before the dash and windscreen.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149