[Mgs] Rattle in dash

Subject: [Mgs] Rattle in dash
From: shop at justbrits.com (Shop at " Just Brits ")
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 14:04:46 -0500
<< I would expect a speedometer based rattle to vary in frequency
with the speed of the car. >>

I agree with Rick, Hans.  But that is NOT what you seem to be saying,
correct??

<< Unless it is a case of a loose mounting. >>

That's what I think.  OR something quite "close" to the speedo, i.e.
another gauge !!!

<< Have you driven the car with the speedo out?  Is the rattle still there? >>

With the speedo OUT, you should be able to put your hand IN thru the hole
and see if you can "feel" something - might even just be a stronger "vibration"
which could "point" closer to the culprit <G> !!

Ed
Please visit MY site at:                        www.justbrits.com

PS:  Hans, I don't have PICS of your car !?!?  Plz drop me a note DIRECT
about this "omission" !!!!  Tsk, tsk on ME <F> <G> <F> !!!!