[Mgs] Speed Bleeders

To: MG list mail everyone <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mgs] Speed Bleeders
From: Robert's New iPad via Mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 16:11:49 -0400
   One kind lister recommended Speed Bleeders a couple of weeks ago, and I
bought them for my MGB, SB 3824 for front brakes, SB 1428 for rear, and SB
71620 for the clutch.  It was time to change the hydraulic fluid, so seemed
opportune to install these.
   Thanks for the recommendation.  They made the job quick and neat.
   Instructions are OK, but let me add that one should try to pinch the brake
lines with ViceGrips to minimise loss of fluid, and pinch the clutch line even
if you donâ??t do the others.   All three SBs were of different wrench size
from original bleed screws.  Have wrenches ready for both sizes.
   We had two cars to do, hence had two people. What the observer learned,
watching from underneath, was that three pumps for each wheel will bring clear,
clean fluid to both front and rear brakes.
  $38 well spent.
Bob