mini-baja

Motor and tube dimensions

To: mini-baja@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Motor and tube dimensions
From: Carlos Alberto Briones Martinez <carlosinlove@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 05:49:27 -0800 (PST)
Hi, I would like some help to design the part where the motor is located, I
need to know the MOTOR DIMENSIONS that we are going to use (10 hp Briggs $
Stratton) so then I can do a better design. We are a team from Guatemala, and
it is the first time we are in this competition, so if you have some ideas that
can help us with that part of the car we will thank you a lot.

We would like some help about the tube for the roll cage, what others  OD and
wall thickness besides the one that is given in the rules can we use?

           Thanks.
                     Carlos Briones, Team Captain, Rafael Landivar University,
Guatemala