mini-baja

weight problem!

To: mini-baja@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: weight problem!
From: al duban perez <ucv_minibajateam@yahoo.es>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:01:06 +0100 (CET)
Greetings from Caracas, Venezuela! I hope that you can help us because right
now we're finishing the roll cage and we're not sure about some things:
The tube we're using is ASTM A53 that it is the only tube we could find. This
tube is allowed by the rules but the problem we have is about the weight. We
have calculated that the final design will be heavier than we think it should
be, anyway we still can reduce it. What do you think is an acceptable weight
for the roll cage? What can you tell us about the weight of your previous cars?
All the information you can give us will be very appreciated...
Regards!

Mini Baja UCV

Universidad Central de Venezuela-Facultad de Ingenierma
Organizacisn Mini Baja UCV.