mini-baja

Re: baja weight problem!

To: emhutchenreuther@hotmail.com, mini-baja@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: baja weight problem!
From: "John G." <jjjsix6@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:47:44 -0800
I don't know why you guys keep saying a frame made from 1.25 X .049 tubing
is only good for 2 years.  I'm now graduated but every car my team made
since 1996 is still running and the 96 car was much lighter than today's
cars.  If youre not careful about what you say the judges will impose even
more roll cage restrictions.

John