Re: Summer project day 1

To: morgans@autox.team.net, jblair@exis.net
Subject: Re: Summer project day 1
From: NKED65A@prodigy.com ( BOB NOGUEIRA)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 10:43:26, -0500
-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

OOPHS !!!! Did I say Davids suggestion I meant John's.  Blame it on The
heat or the fact that I had to drink 89  pints while writing last
night. In the clear of the morning, with coffee, I can see my error.
JOHN  did you find the West system  as a package ?  When I was into
wooden boats the West brothers had just come out with the system for
building boats and it was not  available.  Interestingly the other new
method was concrete hulls.
Well I'm just stalling so I don't have to go out into the heat .

Bob Nogueira
.-------- REPLY, Original message follows --------