Re: Summer project Day two

To: NKED65A@prodigy.com (BOB NOGUEIRA)
Subject: Re: Summer project Day two
From: gdm@po.cwru.edu (G D. Mc Coy)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 10:16:57 -0400
Reply to message from NKED65A@prodigy.com of Tue,  2 Jul 1996 07:26:12, -0500

>-- [ From: Bob Nogueira * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --
>
>Davids suggestion of epoxy coating the wood sounds like a good Idea and
>reminded me of a product I used in my wood boating days. called GIT
>ROT.

>I was worried about the old tack and screw holes since they would be a
>great place for water to enter the wood an the exposed end grain would
>make  a nice meal for the rot fungus  The epoxy would solve that
>problem .     .....Thanks David

Hi Bob-I really deserve credit for many things however this suggestions is
not one of them. John B is the source of this pearl. BTW what kind of beer
are we drinking at the end of the day?

At the Brit Car Show in Shaker Square on Aug 3rd, they would like to have
folks dress appropriate for their car's age. Since that's 1966 for me seems all
I have to do is grab a button down, chinos and penney loafers ie wear
what I wear to work-how sad! The alternative is bermuda shorts with knee
socks-ugh.

Dave McCoy

--
G. David McCoy, PhD    Dept. of Environmental Health Sciences
gdm@po.cwru.edu        School of Medicine