Night shift?

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Night shift?
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 11:06:30 -0400
Bob N. writes:

>Well I'm just stalling so I don't have to go out into the heat .

Bob:  I was underneat my 4/4 last saturday, when temps reached a reletivly
chilly 92F in the shade here in Michigan (compared to what you report), so I
have only a limited idea of the fun you're having.  But...  Why not do the
work at night and sleep during the day?  Or can you flip/flop your body's
clock like that?  Don't ask me to do it, but its easy to suggest it to
someone else!  :-)

Keep at it.  You're an inspiration (and a good source of ideas).

Will "got a cold front here, only 80F 2-day" Zehring