Pilgrimage to Malvern Link

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Pilgrimage to Malvern Link
From: Myhekoenig <Myhekoenig@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 1998 22:27:43 EDT
I've been recording information on trips to the factory by listers for the
past several months.  Thanks to comments from Jack Claxton, Skip Tannen, Steve
Manwell, Joe DeLuca, and Mary Shields, I've learned quit a bit.  My wife and I
will be visiting Malvern in about a week and a half and I can't resist asking
the list for any other useful tidbits of information.  If anyone has anything
to share that might make a great trip even better, it would be well received
here in Cincinnati.
Many thanks to Martin Kurrein, Gerry Wilburn, Bill Rogers, and Charles A.
Harris for responding to my inquiry about the Isle of Man get together.
Unfortunately, we will arrive too late for this event, but the info on Manor
houses form Martin and Wolsey lodges from Gerry has been invaluable.
If anyone has had a great experience that can be shared, Let 'er rip.
Thanks,
Myron Koenig
"67 Plus 4