RE: Pilgrimage to Malvern Link

To: Morgans@Autox.Team.Net, "'Myhekoenig'" <Myhekoenig@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Pilgrimage to Malvern Link
From: "Vandergraaf, Chuck" <vandergraaft@aecl.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 12:26:10 -0400
Myron

Some suggestions:
*       call or fax before you go, as much as a courtesy as to make sure the
works are open
*       bring your camera and lots of film
*       avoid drooling on the cars

A tip: I stayed at the Red Gate B&B in Great Malvern.  Paid 35UKP for a
single a couple of years ago.  Found the accommodations comfortable.  Owners
advertise in Miscellany.

Chuck Vandergraaf
'52 +4, P.2473/V.345.ME
'85 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo