Re: Folding Windscreen

To: jpavone@vanstar.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Folding Windscreen
From: Gary Kneisley <kneisley@ohio.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 17:34:11 -0500
John,

Don't know about legality, but my car came from an owner in CT, and it has a
folding windscreen.

Once you get it configured, tell me how you'll mount the rear view mirror.
Mine tends to look to the sky, rather than to the rear when the screen is
folded.  I've got another which will mount to the scuttle, but I've not
gotten up the courage to drill the holes yet.

Regards

Gary
1991 +8
Grafton, OH