Re: Folding Windscreen

To: jpavone@vanstar.com, owner-morgans@Autox.Team.Net, Morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Folding Windscreen
From: Jhalfdime@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 18:32:30 EST
John,
        I've had a folding windscreen on my +4 since the 75th ('84) and while
I've
not paid any attention to any possible top speed increase, I have enjoyed
driving much more (aside from the occasional June bug, most flying insect life
is relatively small!).  I did fit Brooklands screens to deflect some of the
larger particles over my head to the back seat passengers.
        Possible drawback (?):  Marty hates the windscreen down.
        Concerning the rear view mirror, mine came with the scuttle mounted
mirror so
I have no problem there (Though you cannot use the wing mirrors because of the
windscreen)
        I wouldn't have a Mog (4 wheel) without one!
        Good luck.
        Cheers & Happy Morganing,
                Jim Nichol
                '28 Aero