Re: Late Model Plus 8 Question

To: "Michael D. Miles, PE" <mdmiles@home.com>
Subject: Re: Late Model Plus 8 Question
From: "William G. Lamb, III" <lambroving@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 10:47:41 -0400
Michael,

Slowly I begin to understand. This phenomenon you describe is
NOT a "recent" one..., except in Morgan Time. It's interesting
that I have never read about it though. I doubt DOT differences have
the slightest to do with it, since all that work is done here, and
does not alter "What MMC Hath Wrought" in terms of body
dimensions, etc. Did you receive the photo I sent you of the
1997 4/4, U.K. Spec. long-door with the same eccentricity?
(Anyone on the List wishing a copy of the jpeg., please mail
me and I'll send it along).

 Best wishes to fellow Colonials on the List for good Morgan
driving on the Fourth of July, and may we all survive the heat!
Here in Northern New Jersey the forecast is for low 90's, humid
with a high probability for thundershowers. We have a "picnic"
nearby with about 15 Mogs due, so I hope the showers can
hold off until the late afternoon!

Cheers,

Willie