Re: Morgan Models

To: "Dave & Linda Freeman" <dlfreeman@ipa.net>, <tjsouz@epix.net>,
Subject: Re: Morgan Models
From: "Ken & Janet Hill" <jhv.morgan@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:08:49 +0100
Hi There Carl; David & Linda
The model you are all referring to is # R1 of the original BRUMM models
C1975 - 1980.   Of these #'s R1; R2:R3 R4 R7; & R8 are of interest to
Morganeers'.   R1 = 1923  BRG/tan interior open; R2 = 1923
White/redinterior/black hood; R3 = 1929 Darmont Blue/tan interior open; R7 =
Sandford 1922 Silver /Black interior Open; R8 = Sandford 1922 Light
Gold/Black interior & hood.   All these have various racing #'s on tail.
They have of course all been out of production for years but were originally
made in their 1000,s and sold all over the world.    However mint boxed
examples are now hard to find at Autojumbles ; swap meets etc.  Best Morgan
wishes to all.   Ken & Janet Hill