Re: Morgan Models

To: <mcrossan@netcom.ca>
Subject: Re: Morgan Models
From: "Ken & Janet Hill" <jhv.morgan@lineone.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 13:54:48 +0100
HI There

We agree that the Starter model is a great model.   You are correct in
stating that it is the only one made of the 1996 works racer.   The L&S
model was made in Japan in the late 1980's and came in two forms Roadster
and Racer the latter having a model of a driver and one of a small Piper
light aircraft as well.    (Please do not ask why !!! We don't know). It
also had a suitcase on a luggage rack on the rear, which on the real car was
filled with bricks to help in race track holding and to complete the set up
an umbrella tucked into the securing straps of the suitcase.  It was out of
production by 1990.   They are very hard to find and the last took over
three years to find for a guy in Italy.   If you would like us to place your
name on our wants list we will be happy to do so,   Works on a date request
received method, everyone moves up a place as we fill someone's request for
a particular item.   However it could be a long wait.   Best wishes for GOOD
MORGANEERING.    Ken & Janet Hill