newsletters

Re: Various Stuff

To: Janet Berry <jberry@comp.uark.edu>
Subject: Re: Various Stuff
From: Doug Auburg <dauburg@worldaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 22:38:31 -0800
p.s. my previous message to Greg.  We (Austin Healey Club of Oregon) also
print the bulk mail "bug" onto the cover page (along with the return address
and return postage guarantee).  It's standard USPO reg (with an alternate of
using Bulk mail stamps), but it's so much simpler to use the "bug" with your
permit number and just pay the postage at the counter.  No licking stamps, etc.