newsletters

Photo quality in newsletters

To: newsletters@autox.team.net
Subject: Photo quality in newsletters
From: DFain67gt6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 1996 09:59:46 -0500
I am using Microsoft Publisher and an ink jet printer to make my originals
(two
sided) which I have duplicated at an office supply.  I get them back already
collated and ready to staple.  Cost is just over $50 for 175 copies if I use
plain
white paper.

There is a guy here in town who runs a photo shop and has the equipment
to take photos, black & white or color, and make them into "half tones".
He can even enlarge or reduce them while he is at it.  He owns a TVR and
does the work gratis in exchange for club membership and some free
advertising now and then.  I stick the pictures onto the sheets before I take
them to the printers.  They look great.

Dave Fain
Rocky Mountain Triumph Club