[Nobbc] Ride reminder

To: nobbc@autox.team.net
Subject: [Nobbc] Ride reminder
From: Ron Engelhardt <hardt@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 19:02:10 -0800
The joint ride will be this coming Saturday and it looks like it will be
clear. Andy asked me to send the following out to remind everyone of the
details. Please note the early start time and different meeting place.

Ron
58 MGA

WINE COUNTRY CAR CLUB TOUR REMINDER FOR
SATURDAY JANUARY 12TH, 2008

We hope you have all saved the date and will be able to join us this
Saturday for our second WCCC tour. The weather looks promising and after
all this rain it will be nice to get out for a drive!

As previously mentioned, we will meet at the Double Tree Hotel in
Rohnert Park at 9:00 for a 9:30 departure. If you haven't already done
so, please contact Marla Preston at marlapreston@hotmail.com or
707-795-3480 to confirm your lunch reservation at Brannan's Grill in
Calistoga. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU THEN!