RE: shop painting

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: shop painting
From: Ken Landaiche <ken_landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 14:03:29 -0800
A coworker painted his floor after moving in. Since the garage was in
three sections, he painted in three stages, moving everything twice (if
I did my math right). From my experience, paint in the summer when the
paint can fully cure. Three months later and my epoxy floor paint is
still soft. The temperature is still too cold to finish the cure.

Ken Landaiche