Homak brand toolchests?

To: shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Homak brand toolchests?
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 06:24:00 -0500

-> that I'm not seeing?  Besides capacity, what else does one look for
-> in a toolch

 I want lots of shallow drawers, as many as I can get.  I don't need a 5
inch deep drawer to hold wrenches or screwdrivers!  But most toolboxes
have a few deep drawers to hold "big tools".  I put my circular saw on
the shelf, thanks.  Drawer slides are expensive; they're the largest
chunk of the manufacturer's cost for a toolbox.

 I have two Kennedy rollabouts I have to move every now and then.
They're heavily loaded, and the rubber casters get flat spots.  I'd
prefer metal casters, but I haven't seen any toolboxes with metal, and
I'm too cheap/lazy to swap them out.