Re: Homak brand toolchests?

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Homak brand toolchests?
From: Bob Chansler <rchansle@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:18:02 -0400
I have a Homak set and a Sears set sitting side by side. They are the s=
ame size
with the same number of drawers. I bought the Sears one first on some s=
pecial
sale, then when I need anohter one I found the Homak unit. The Homak wa=
cheaper and is a better quality than the Sears. They both work fine, bu=
t I
would buy the Homak  again if I need more storage. I have had both for =
4 years
and put some pretty heavy stuff in them. They both seem to work fine wi=
thout
the ball bearing  drawers. Mine are both red.
Bob In Longmont CO
1956 Chev 3200 Truck

shop-talk-owner@autox.team.net on 10/21/98 10:05:06 PM
Please respond to mikel@ichips.intel.com