Re: frame off restoration

To: <jniolon@uss.com>, <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: frame off restoration
From: "Anne Vincent" <gfv27@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 21:31:30 -0500
John,

I think just making a list is over simplifying the process.  There are so many
details to be addressed.  I would recommend getting a book on the subject.
There are several books available from Classic Motorbooks (800-826-6600).  They
range in price from $19 to $35.  There is even a book titled "How to Restore
your Ford Pickup" ($25).  They also have a book on interchangeability of parts
between pickup trucks of your vintage and a book detailing the history of Ford
pickup trucks.  You should call them and order a free catalog.  The catalog has
an incredible variety of books and video's covering every imaginable automotive
topic.

Greg