Re: Heating a Garage

To: Tony Clark <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Subject: Re: Heating a Garage
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 22:39:10 -0500
Tony

Well, we have six other exhaust fans [kitchen, bathrooms, etc] so I
figured wherever they get their air from will do for "my" addition. So
far no problems. Of course they are not all on at once! - if they were
the structure might implode. Modern homes are reckened to be too
airtight anyway and switching on an exhaust fan is recommended. Res ipse
loquitur.

Derek