RE: Temporary Shop floors

To: "'Gambony, Jim'" <jim.gambony@eds.com>,
Subject: RE: Temporary Shop floors
From: Ken Landaiche <ken.landaiche@dlcc.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 13:58:40 -0800
I read about dirt-crete in Popular Mechanics or one of its cousins back in
the sixties. As I remember, the government had paved a few country roads in
the SouthEast with the stuff and it had stood up to the (probably minimal)
traffic for decades.

On the other hand, getting some concrete delivered and learning how to
smooth it would probably be less work and money. Putting money into someone
else's house would be offset by the learning you'd get. And you wouldn't
have to live for long with any mistakes....

Ken Landaiche