Pressure Washers

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Pressure Washers
From: dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us (Dave Williams)
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 06:04:00 -0500

-> I am shopping for a pressure washer, but am not certain where the
-> line between adequate and inadequate is.

 I'm sure more is better, but my $99 Harbor Freight one has been great
so far.  I use it for cleaning engine parts and anything else with gunk
on it.  The only time I really wanted more power was when stripping
paint off my truck; only about half of it came off with the little
pressure washer, but it was that much I didn't have to sand through!

 I'd probably buy a bigger one next time if I could afford it, but I
feel I've had excellent value for the money with the little one.

I've got a secret / I've been hiding / under my skin / | Who are you?
my heart is human / my blood is boiling / my brain IBM |   who, who?
=================================== http://home1.gte.net/42/index.htm