Re: Pressure Washers

To: "'shop-talk@autox.team.net'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pressure Washers
From: Mike Frerichs <frerichs@tconl.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 22:21:40 -0500
It sounds to me like the washer you borrowed is either quite over rated, or
not working up to snuff.  Just as a reference from my personal experience, I
once used a 1000 psi electric washer to clean a wooden floor, and I found
that I had to keep the nozzle moving all the time or the spray would begin
to slice into the wood.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Mike Frerichs
frerichs@tconl.com