RE: Pressure Washers

To: "'shop-talk@autox.team.net'" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pressure Washers
From: "Lyn Fatt, Brian A" <brian.lynfatt@eds.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 14:28:00 -0400
Even adjusting the the nozzle doesn't help. Now don't get
me wrong. It does take the paint off, but it takes much
too long. A spot of paint took a good 30 seconds to move.
That may not seem like much time, but when you have these
spots all over, a higher rated unit would work better and
*faster.* I was going to try taking off the old paint from
the painted porch and it does remove it, but the amount of
area that I covered in in a few minutes was way too long
in comparison to a better unit.

L smith suggested the pump may not be working properly...
Oh heck, now you got me wondering. Do I really want to
take apart this unit that's not even mine?  I don't think
there is anything around my house that has been left
intact!  LOL!   Oh what the heck, I'm going to go check
it out now.

Brian