Re: money back guarantee !!

To: "Eric J Petrevich/LRM" <inch@megageek.com>
Subject: Re: money back guarantee !!
From: "Aaron Bergman" <bergman@oldihc.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 22:41:30 -0500
Y'know, after all these messages about Craftsman tools, good and bad
experiences and hassles trying to return tools, the SK wrenches are looking
better and better.  So are Husky, but nearest Home Depot is 3 hours away.
Another possiblity is that my father is good friends with a Snap On sales
rep, and he's been known to be pretty generous with giving away tools.....
Aaron