Re: money back guarantee !!

To: jniolon@uss.com, shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: money back guarantee !!
From: LBC286@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:12:22 EDT
In a message dated 6/23/99 8:27:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, jniolon@uss.com
writes:

<< After some discussion they finally arrived at a solution.  The ratchet
 would be replaced, the clerk would load all the tools back on our truck and
 the manager agreed to explain to the clerk  about customers and what the
 words above the door meant,  while my boss stood by quietly and listened.
 He never had a problem with Sears again

 A hard way to prove a point but I think the manager and especially the
 clerk learned a good lesson. >>

Even if it's apocryphal, it's a great story!!!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport