Re: money back guarantee !!

To: "Matt Liggett" <mml@pobox.com>
Subject: Re: money back guarantee !!
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@inoli.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 09:44:38 -0500
I recently bought a welder from Sears. The salesman took 15% off the price,
and wound up applying the 15% off the whole ticket ($1300). He had the
discretion to do that, though it may have been only during a sale event.
Point is, be sure to ask for a deeper discount, especially on larger
purchases.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  ITB #49
rex@inoli.com  rburkheimer@hotmail.com
There are only two real sports in the world: bullfighting and auto racing.
Everything else is just a game."  -Ernest Hemingway

DFW Internet Service $9.95 /month, 1st month free, no setup charge
All 56K digital, no busy signals  over 200 N Texas cities
www.inoli.com or toll free  1-877-308-4665