Re: Shop security

To: <dkveuro@flash.net>, "shop-talk" <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shop security
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 13:01:49 -0600
Actually, there used to be a machine shop somewhere in Texas, where the
owner would release live Rattlesnakes into the shop everynight, then round
them up each morning. He had no problems with breakins.
    Much as I hate snakes, I hate thieves worse.  I was considering
something of this sort as I inventoried the losses.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  Reynard
rex@txol.net  rburkheimer@hotmail.com

Gravity...It's Not Just a Good Idea.  It's the Law.
"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden