Shop security

To: "Dave Williams" <dave.williams@chaos.lrk.ar.us>,
Subject: Shop security
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:27:08 -0600
Since the theft, I have added a burglar alarm to the shop.  I bought a
2-zone RS model, with switches on both the overhead door and the people
door, plus a motion sensor. Will also add a bar with padlock over the front
door on the outside.  Since there is no phone,  I have it wired to a really
loud siren on the top of the roof. Also have a strobe light at the front
edge of the roof. I feel pretty secure with this setup, and I probably will
add to it. Any suggestions?

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19  Reynard
rex@txol.net  rburkheimer@hotmail.com