Re: plastic screws or rivets ?????

To: "Eric Murray" <ericm@lne.com>, <jniolon@uss.com>
Subject: Re: plastic screws or rivets ?????
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:24:54 -0600
It's my understanding the Metric 8.8 is roughly equivalent to US Grade 5
(maybe 5.5). I'm in the middle of "Screw to Win" but I skipped that part.
I'll look tonite.

Rex Burkheimer
 J-CON Coordinator, WM Automotive Whse      Fort Worth TX
Texas Region SCCA     FC #19    SRX7 #39
rex@txol.net  rex@ceoexpress.com

"There is pleasure sure in being mad which none but madmen know."  John
Dryden