Re: telephone in the shop?

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: telephone in the shop?
From: Eric J Petrevich/LRM<inch@megageek.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 10:23:34 -0500
The red and green (2 center wires) are the ones you need.  It is not even
important which way there are wired (although there is a "Right" way)  The
black and yellow are used for multi-line connections.

Inch

"Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net> on 02/14/2000 12:19:45 AM
Please respond to "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>