new home wiring/electric car

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: new home wiring/electric car
From: Ron Horwitz <ronglue@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:13:31 -0800 (PST)
General advice/opinions needed:

My mom is building a new house, and we are trying to
plan ahead while there are no walls to deal with.  I
think that she would be a good candidate for an
electric as a second vehicle if they ever become
semi-practical.  Now, without getting into the
philosophy of electric cars, can someone predict what
the "standard" power requirements for recharging would
be?  Even if we just run a power line from the box to
the inside of the front garage wall, I have to think
that it would be easier to do at the planning stage...

Ron

http://calendar.yahoo.com/