Re: Any ideas?

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any ideas?
From: Epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 09:12:06 -0500
No, while I'm not in "the mob" (but I am 1/2 Italian)  I'm only getting
"2nd pick" of the place.
My buddy (the one that worked there) got a great bandsaw (with welder and
grinder on it to make new saw blades), mig welder, lifts, loading dock
crane, and a ton of other cool stuff.  If there is someone to hate, I hate
him! 8>)

Seriously, I'm already planning for the first "shop talk eyeball"
party/picnic.  It should be this summer for anyone in the area.  (Now I
just need to find someone with a project on a car to use as an excuse to
have it)

Inch

P.S. I also meant to say 8 feet of headroom not 8 inches.  I'm not that
flexible (or skinny).  And no, that's not how I got my nickname.

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]

///
///