Re: Table Saw Height

To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Table Saw Height
From: Jon & Deb Rush <jdrush@enter.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:44:26 -0500
I'm 6' 5" and for the previously mentioned workbench I am designing
and building, I decided on a 40" height. It is a compromise between
being able to work standing without stooping, and working sitting on
an adjustable height "secretary's" chair. The Ultimate Garage
http://www.ultimategarage.com/ recommends that you build a two step
workbench, one for standing and one for sitting, but I just don't have
the wall space.

Would anyone have an appropriate web page that I could post jpgs of my
workbench design when I am done?

Jon Rush

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  The shop-talk area at ftp.team.net is intended for this
very purpose.  Unfortunately, I can't keep up with the bad guys who abuse
anon FTP sites, so you need to contact mjb@autox.team.net before putting
stuff there, anonymous uploads won't work.  mjb.]

///
///