RE: Cutting paver blocks

To: "Landaiche Kenneth (NET-BBS/Petaluma)" <ken.landaiche@nokia.com>
Subject: RE: Cutting paver blocks
From: epetrevich@relavis.com
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:21:44 -0400
In the most recent issue of 'Tools of the Trade" they have a new product
that works like a paper cutter for masonry blocks.
It was rated for up to 9" solid block (I believe)

While it may not be priced 'to own', you may be able to rent it.

I'm looking for the article, but I can't seem to find it.

inch

                    "Landaiche Kenneth

                    (NET-BBS/Petaluma)"         To:
<datesmanaric@netscape.net>,
                    <ken.landaiche@nokia        <shop-talk@autox.team.net>

                    .com>                       cc:

                    Sent by:                    Subject:     RE: Cutting paver
blocks
                    shop-talk-owner@auto

                    x.team.net

                    09/05/2001 01:46 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Landaiche Kenneth

                    (NET-BBS/Petaluma)"

I had some patios done with these blocks. The masons used the masonry
blade in an old circular saw of mine and cut partly through on both
sides, then broke the tile. The big down side to using the circular saw
is that all of the masonry dust gets into the bearings and such. You
might want to buy the cheapest circular saw you can find as a
sacrificial tool. Oh, it was cut dry. the tool isn't meant to get wet.

Ken Landaiche

///