Re: Another electrical question

To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another electrical question
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 08:20:32 -0800
Phil Ethier wrote:

> Put outlets in your shop every two studs or so.  You can never
> have too many.

At my bench in the garage, I have two of those "wiremold" strips with a
single outlet every 10" (scrounged from scrap at a previous employer),
one behind the bench and one in front, PLUS a duplex outlet on every
other stud.  I _might_ have enough outlets, but definitely not too many.

They're all on the same circuit, but I've never popped the breaker from
having too many things plugged in.  My air compressor pops it fairly
frequently tho <g>

Randall

///